Thursday

pacman

It is sad but true but some people just fly under the radar until they got themselves a boyfriend/girlfriend. And all of a sudden you begin wondering to yourself, oh hang on, right, he/she is nice. Look how nice he is. Look how he laughs. Lookie. And then all of a sudden, their "flaws" - wait, no need to bracket that - their dirty, dirty flaws begin to look pretty meaningless and petty. And you start thinking to yourself, God I'm stupid. Why didn't I pay attention. Why was I a bitch. Well, honey, I got news for you - it's called partial reasoning. Or something. It's a sales term, I forget what it's called. You only want it 'cos other people have it. You're a greedy bitch and if you don't watch your manners you will turn into a home wrecker forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment