Tuesday

relationship data-types

Person #1: I like you.
Person #2: I don't.
Person #1: Oh, fuck you!
Person #2: Whatever. You'll be buddies with me in a month.

Person #1: I like you!
Person #2: Hmm, I like you a little, but your beard could use a trim. I'll see how long I can deal with this.
Person #1: Sweet! Can we make out?
Person #2: Not tonight. My better-looking friends are here.
Person #1: You're a fucking snob!
Person #2: Deal with it, Santa.
Person #1: Ok.

Person #1: I dislike you in so many levels.
Person #2: I can't stand being seen around you. God almighty, you suck.
Person #1: All I do is think about you.
Person #2: Same. My place?
Person #1: Calling a cab now. 

Person #1: I am utterly disillusioned with love.
Person #2: I am completely clueless as to whether you like me or not.
(deadly pause)
Person #1: So... I guess I'll see you around!
Person #2: Yep! Bye-bye! 

Person #1: Hi. I'm young and immature. 
Person #2: I see.
Person #1: I'm also gorgeous as hell.
Person #2: I see that too.
Person #1: I'm also talented.
Person #2: When you want to be. Can we talk about me a little?
Person #1: No.
Person #2: You're the biggest dick.
Person #1: Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment